Chocolate Easter Eggs
Did your children get enough Easter Eggs this year to open up your very own Easter Egg Shop?
We are here to help!
We have put together some fun and easy recipes to help you enjoy all those extra left over Chocolate eggs.
Chocolate and Marshmallow Crispy Cakes
- Place chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and place over a pan of gently simmering water. Stir chocolate until it’s melted.
- Place the melted chocolate, marshmallows and Rice Krispies into a large bowl. Mix together until everything is well coated.
- Spoon into 12 paper bun cases and decorate with jelly diamonds. Leave to set.
- 100g milk chocolate flavoured cake covering, melted
- 40g puffed rice
- 25g mini marshmallows
- 25g mini jelly sweets, to decorate
Giant Chocolate Buttons
Simply melt 100g of milk chocolate in the microwave, and then drop dollops onto a lined baking sheet, and spread them out into large ‘buttons’ using the back of the spoon.
Sprinkle with hundreds and thousands and allow to set, before packaging up in an empty jam jar, for a super thrifty, delicious gift.
Easter Egg Hot Chocolate
Melt half an Easter Egg and stir well
Add half a cup of warm milk to the melted chocolate
Use whipped cream for the top layer followed by marshmallows
Chocolate topped fruit
Select a selection of fruit and chopped this up into sections
Melt one Easter Egg and using the selected fruit dip the top end into the chocolate
Leave to harden in the fridge for around 10 to 15 minutes